10 October Update: Please note that the Monash University Pop-up Clinic has reached capacity and is unable to accept more walk-in vaccinations on Sunday. Dandenong and Minaret College Pop-up Clinics continue to accept walk-ins.
Yet to have your COVID-19 vaccination? We continue to add more Pfizer vaccination appointments across all our clinics with bookings available over the next two weeks.
Protecting yourself from COVID-19 is simple: all you need to do is book online or call the Coronavirus Hotline on 1800 675 398 and then attend your appointment. We also have walk-in clinics too, where no bookings are required.
To ensure everyone can access vaccination clinics, Monash Health continues to open ‘pop-up’ vaccination clinics which are available local communities. There are three Pfizer pop-up clinics available this weekend:
- Minaret College, Officer Campus 9am-5pm Friday to Sunday (booking not required).
- Monash University, Clayton Campus 9am-5pm Saturday to Sunday (limited walk-ins and bookings available).
- Palm Plaza, Dandenong 9am-5pm everyday (bookings not required).
Monash Health South East Public Health Unit vaccination clinics include:
- Cranbourne Turf Club Vaccination Centre
- Sandown Racecourse Vaccination Centre
- Sandown Racecourse Drive-through Vaccination Clinic
- Sandringham COVID-19 Vaccination Centre
- Frankston Community Vaccination Hub – Bayside Centre
- Dandenong Pop-up Vaccination Clinic (walk in – no bookings)
- EACH Community Vaccination Clinics
- STAR Health – Prahran
- The Alfred COVID-19 Vaccination Centre Melbourne
You can view the full list of Monash Health vaccination clinics here.