Welcome to your physiotherapy placement at Monash Health. Please review the following information carefully prior to the commencement of your placement.
T: 0404 041 653
Please email PTStudentCoord@monashhealth.org to request key contact details at your site.
Contact the key contact TWO WEEKS prior to placement to confirm placement location, hours and meeting arrangements.
Clinical Placement Hours
Clinical placement hours will vary between sites and should be discussed when you contact your key contact prior to commencing your clinical placement.
Please note some elective placements such as Women′s Health, ED or paediatric placements may have options/requirements for evening classes or additional preparatory reading.
Lunch breaks/morning tea breaks will vary between sites and should be discussed with your site coordinator or clinical educator.
Your university Physiotherapy Uniform should be worn at all times (unless otherwise stated by your key contact).
Your student ID badge must be worn at all times.
Discipline and Site Specific Services
Please see the section “Document Downloads” below for information specific to your clinical site.
- Clayton Community Rehabilitation
- Dandenong Hospital
- Greater Dandenong Community Health Rehabilitation
- Casey Hospital
- Cardinia-Casey Community Health Rehabilitation (Cranbourne Berwick and Pakenham)
- Monash Children’s Hospital Clayton
- Monash Medical Centre Clayton
- Kingston Community Rehabilitation Centre
- Kingston Centre
- Greater Dandenong Community Health Rehabilitation Centre (Dandenong)