Monash Health cares about the health and well-being of its staff, contractors, and students. Healthwise Fitness is a department of Monash Health and is located at three sites.
Healthwise Fitness Christmas hours of operation.
Healthwise Fitness will be staffed up until 6pm on Wed 20th Dec and we will return on Monday 8th Jan 2018.
Group Fitness classes will also finish on Wed 20th Dec and re-commence on Monday 15th Jan.
Access to the gym over this period will be ID access card only.
Please report any unusual activity or issues to Security on: 9594 2139.
Healthwise Fitness is CONVENIENT, AFFORDABLE and FRIENDLY – we are here for you!
The fees for membership are listed here. Membership fees are paid pre tax for Monash Health Staff and is a great employee benefit.
Three gyms are conveniently located at:
- Clayton Monash Medical Centre and
- Kingston Hospital
- Dandenong Hospital
- Workplace programs offered at other sites
Our Mission Statement….Inspiring, Energising and Connecting our workforce at Monash Health.
Inspiring Monash Healths workforce by:
- Encouraging better health through education and prevention
- Delivering high quality exercises programs and exercise techniques
- Recognising the efforts of fit and healthy members
- Management’s commitment to a fit & healthy workforce
Energising Monash Health’s workforce:
- Making movement enjoyable; refreshing and achievable.
- Making sure that members leave the gym feeling more positive and more energised
- Develop strength, stamina and suppleness through activity for the prevention of injuries
- Confidently accept physical challenges.
Connecting our Workforce
Develop a sense of belonging, feeling accepted and surrounding yourself with happy, like-minded people.
Connecting your mind to your body and owning your healthy body.