Monash Health offers a Graduate Program which will support you in an educational and clinical environment as you make the exciting transition from student to registered nurse and/or midwife.
2021 Graduate Program Expo and Information Sessions Update
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), we are unable to hold the Monash Health Graduate Program Expo for 2021 programs. The Graduate Program team are currently investigating alternatives to ensure that we can share accurate information with applicants and answer questions in a timely manner. For further updates, please continue to monitor this website.
The Monash Health Graduate Program offers the following options:
- Nursing: Acute Care and Complex Care Streams
- Midwifery Stream
- Double Degree Stream for those students obtaining dual Nursing and Midwifery registration
- August Streams (Nursing, Midwifery and Double Degree)
- Computer Match Ineligible Streams (Nursing, Midwifery and Double Degree)
- Mental Health Nursing Stream