Our Acute Renal Ward (34 South) accommodates acutely ill patients with all renal conditions, including pre and post kidney and pancreas transplant patients, (including donors), and vascular access surgery. The ward also provides allied health support including social work, dietetics, occupational therapy and physiotherapy.
- Our Acute Renal Ward (34 South) is located at Monash Medical Centre, Clayton. Level 3, Block E.
- Next to ward 34 north and the Incentre haemodialysis unit.
- Enter from the main hospital entrance or via the rear of the hospital, via Wright Street.
- Visitors are welcome from 12 noon to 2pm and 4pm to 8pm, every day.
- We request that visitors keep to these hours, to respect the needs of every patient in the ward.
- Each nurse reserves the right to refuse visitors if it will compromise the patient’s care, and remember that all visiting children must be supervised at all times.