Monash Lung & Sleep (ML+S) provides three dedicated Radid Access Lung Oncology outpatient clinics.
Monash Lung & Sleep (ML+S) provides three dedicated Radid Access Lung Oncology outpatient clinics (Clayton campus) per week and a weekly (Tuesday) Lung Oncology Multidisciplinary Meeting (MDM).
Our clinics ensure that all acute lung oncology referrals are triaged and these patients seen as a matter of priority. We aim to see new acute referrals within 14 days from receipt of referral.
Our service can provide the following:
- Multidisciplinary team approach
- Weekly multidisciplinary meetings (MDM)
- Bronchoscopy / Endobronchial Ultrasoud (EBUS)
- CT guided biopsy / Thoracentesis
- PET scan
- Respiratory function test
- Cardiopulmonary exercise test
- Access to other specialist areas including; cardiothoracic surgery, medical and radiation oncology, palliative care, radiology and pathology.
Our patients are well supported and educated by our experienced Lung Clinical Nurse Consultants (Lung CNC’s). Our Lung CNC’s are available Monday-Friday 08:30am-4:30pm for patients and GP’s to contact on (03) 9594 4139.