This page has information about Allied Health services for children as part of the Child and Family Program.
Allied Health for Children
The Child and Family Team at Monash Health Community provide allied health services to children. This also includes family support, counselling and psychology.
The service operates at multiple sites across the City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey and Shire of Cardinia. The team provide support to vulnerable, socially isolated and at-risk children and their families.
Child and Family Services offers:
- Supportive and flexible services.
- A philosophy which promotes positive parenting and child interaction.
- Services to enhance parent’s understanding of their child’s development.
- Comprehensive multi-disciplinary screening assessments.
- Child and family centred practice
For more information contact email@example.com