The Aboriginal Health Access and Support team provides support to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people accessing care to maintain their health, wellbeing and independence. There is no charge for Aboriginal Health services.
- This includes:
- navigating My Aged Care and NDIS systems
- transportation to appointments
- accessing General Practice services
- cultural, emotional and spiritual support to help you stay connected, healthy and well
- Help understanding health conditions and treatment facilitating connection to other services.
- This service is for:
- People with an Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander background.
- There are no catchment or boundary restrictions
Referrals should be sent by email.
Phone: 03 9792 7948 or 0418 503 643
Additional information required
Include all patient demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results.
For further information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click here for more information about this service.