Monash Infectious Diseases provide services for adults with a wide variety of infectious disease.
Monash Infectious Diseases services includes dedicated services for:
- HIV infection
- Mycobaterial infections (including Tuberculosis)
- Infections in Pregnancy
- Travel Health
- Infectious diseases outpatient services information
- Address referral to the Head of Unit: Dr Tony Korman
- The patient will be seen by a clinician within this specialty.
- The referral should indicate that it is valid for an indefinite period.