To protect young children and vulnerable patients during the COVID-19 response, our BCG vaccination clinics have been temporarily put on hold.
• National Immunisation Program Schedule (NIP) (No referral required)
• Immunisations to current inpatients and outpatients
• Flu vaccination available for Monash Health patients and their families, and children under 18 years of age
• Parental Pertussis (whooping cough) immunisation for antenatal and postnatal mothers, partners and their families
Immunisation for high risk/special risk groups i.e.
• Oncology patients
• Renal patients
• Respiratory and cardiac patients
• Transplant patients
• Hyposplenic and asplenic patients
Monash Medical Centre – Clayton
Level 2 – Main Building
246 Clayton Road, Clayton VIC 3168
Turn right when entering the front doors of the hospital.
Located inside Jessie McPherson Private Hospital (Suite I).