Allied Health Assistant Day 2020
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation, the Allied Health Assistant Day 2020 online event will be live-streamed via videoconference on Wednesday 11th of November. The event will run from 9am – 2pm.
Abstract submissions have now closed.
- Register for general attendance on Eventbrite
- Download the AHA Day Program
- Please email any enquiries to: email@example.com
Successful abstract submissions for poster and lightning oral presentations will be communicated via email in September.
Electronic Poster Display
- Poster content 400 words max
- Ideally formatted in Calibri, size 11 font
- Download the Electronic Poster template (Powerpoint doc)
- Deadline for poster submissions: 5pm, 16 October
Pre-recorded Oral Presentation
- 1 slide only as a visual aide – content to focus on key messages/images to support verbal information
- Presentations no more than 4 minutes in length
- Presentations must be recorded via Webex. If assistance is required with prerecording, please get in touch via email prior to 5pm, 2 October.
- Download the Oral Presentation Slide template (Powerpoint doc)
- Deadline for oral presentation submissions: 5pm, 9 October
Email all submissions to: firstname.lastname@example.org