- Exercise Physiology
- Music Therapy
- Care Coordination
- Community Health Nursing
- Speech Therapy
Services include and after- school hours ‘Youth Health Hub’ program at the Monash Health Community site in Dandenong. The program is held weekly to support and empower vulnerable young people aged around 15 -25 years to improve their health by providing individual support, youth-friendly health education groups and facilitating access to other community and health services.
- This service is for:
- People aged 15-25 years who live, work, study or currently access services in City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey or Cardinia Shire (and surrounds).
- Vulnerable and disadvantaged young people presenting with complex health and social issues.
- Living, working, studying or accessing services in City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey or Cardinia Shire (and surrounds).
Referrals should be sent by eReferral through Healthlink or by email to email@example.com
City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey or Cardinia Shire
- Greater Dandenong – 3171, 3172, 3173, 3174, 3175, 3975
- Casey – 3156, 3177, 3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3807, 3912, 3975, 3976, 3977, 3978, 3980
- Cardinia – 3139, 3159, 3781, 3782, 3783, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3812, 3813, 3814, 3815, 3816,3978, 3980, 3981, 3984, 3987
Additional information required
Include all patient demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results
Service contact details:
Service Enquiries: 0432 601 300
Service Enquiries Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Please review the eligibility criteria before submitting a referral.