Sexual Health clinics at Cranbourne and Dandenong focus on sexual and reproductive health information and breast health information. All services are inclusive of psycho-social support, mental health screenings / assessment, general health and assistance with accessing the health system.
Other services offered include:
- Pap/HPV tests for unscreened or under screened cohorts
- pregnancy testing and options
- contraception options
There is also a weekly Gyanecology Clinic for vulnreable women.
This service is for:
- Community Priority Groups including:
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders
- Culturally and Linguistically Diverse people
- People experiencing:
- mental health issues
- family violence
- drug and alcohol addiction
- financial hardship and people who lack access to services.
Dandenong Gynecology Clinic is for women within the City of Greater Dandenong LGA and the Cranbourne Gynecology Clinic for women within Casey LGA.
Referrals should be sent by eReferral through Healthlink or by email.
Cities of Greater Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia Shire
- Greater Dandenong – 3171, 3172, 3173, 3174, 3175, 3975
- Casey – 3156, 3177, 3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3807, 3912, 3975, 3976, 3977, 3978, 3980
- Cardinia – 3139, 3159, 3781, 3782, 3783, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3812, 3813, 3814, 3815, 3816,3978, 3980, 3981, 3984,3987
Contact hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Please review the eligibility criteria before submitting a referral.