Community Support Options works to support people living with a disability and the frail aged to living independently in their home.
This service operates within the municipalities of Bayside, Kingston, Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia. Community Support Options assists with:
- identifying consumer needs
- raising community and provider awareness of unmet consumer need
- providing training and information about the services’ system and access issues to service providers and consumers
- assisting service providers in the planning, coordination and development of services which address unmet need
- promoting and resourcing consumers and carers to be partners in the service planning and delivery process.