Monash Health- Aged and Community Care offer a range of Social Activity Groups to people living in the City of Casey who are aged over 65 and people aged between 18-65 with a disability or long term impairment. We also support carers to maintain their caring relationship
Social Activity Groups offers a variety of social programs that provide participants and opportunity to participate in social and recreational activities run from a center in Cranbourne. The groups are provide in supported environment to encourage the opportunities to meet new friends and try new activities. Programs are run by skilled and experienced staff and are designed to meet the needs of individuals.
Programs are run Monday – Friday and transport can be arranged if needed.
- Mon- Older Socially Isolated Group
- Tues – Men’s Group
- Wed -18-65 year old participants with mild intellectual disability
- Thurs – Older Socially Isolated Group
- Fri – Participants with mild dementia or cognitive impairment
- Wed & Fri – Femmes Group is for ladies between the ages of 40-60 who are socially isolated
Referrals can be made to Intake on 1300 342 273 (choose OPTION 4) and they will arrange an assessment to determine your eligibility and work out a plan for us to work together to meet your needs