ACH helps elderly people access secure and affordable housing. We assist and support elderly people who are on a low income, are frail or at risk and help people to stay in their home over the long-term.
Who is eligible for ACH?
ACH is available for people who live in these areas:
- Greater Dandenong
- People who are over 50 years and on a low income
- People who are renting in private or public housing, rooming houses or caravan parks
- People who do not own their own home or have assets
- People who are homeless or near homeless
- People who are living in unsuitable, unsafe accommodation
- People who are sharing or boarding with family or friends
There are no costs for ACH services.
ACH is part of Community Support Options
- To discuss the program further, please call Intake on 9792 7579
- For general enquiries about Community Support Options, please call 9792 7747
Community Support Options
Level 1, 55 Buckingham Avenue
Springvale VIC 3171
This organisation was jointly funded by the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the HACC program