Learn more about Neurosurgery below.
Department of Neurosurgery, Monash Health
The Department of Neurosurgery at Monash Health is dedicated to treating patients with neurosurgical disorders. We provide a comprehensive inpatients and outpatient services for patients with conditions affecting the brain, spine and nervous system.
Our team of consultant neurosurgeons provide the full range of adult and paediatric specialty services. We have established specialised clinics and services in
- Cerebrovascular disorders
- Pituitary disorders and skull base tumours
- Spinal disorders
- Paediatric neurosurgery
- Functional neurosurgery including treatment of complex movement disorders
- Trigeminal neuralgia
- Hydrocephalus and related disorders
- General neurosurgery
Each of these services provides a comprehensive and multidisciplinary approach to the management of the disease.
- Associate Professor Andrew Danks (Head of Unit)
- Mr Armin Drnda
- Associate Professor Tony Goldschlager
- Mr Leon Lai
- Mr Jeremy Russell
- Mr Craig Timms
- Mr Chris Xenos
- Dr Babak (Bob) Homapour