ACH helps elderly people access secure and affordable housing. We assist and support elderly people who are on a low income, are frail or at risk and help people to stay in their home over the long-term.
Who is eligible for ACH?
ACH is available for people who live in these areas:
- Greater Dandenong
Those who may need our services include:
- People who are over 50 years and on a low income
- People who are renting in private or public housing, rooming houses or caravan parks
- People who do not own their own home or have assets
- People who are homeless or near homeless
- People who are living in unsuitable, unsafe accommodation
- People who are sharing or boarding with family or friends
There are no costs for ACH services.