Should a researcher have a concern regarding the HREC’s consideration of their research project, the matter should be referred, in writing, to the Chief Medical Officer, Corporate Services, Monash Health, Monash Medical Centre, Locked Bag No. 29, Clayton, 3168.

Any complaints regarding the conduct of a research project should be made in writing to the Manager, Human Research Ethics Committee.