Monash Health has established an expedited review process for the review Low-Risk Research involving humans in accordance with the National Statement on Ethical Conduct in Human Research
Human Research Ethics Review
- Human Research Ethics Application Form which is created at online forms: https://au.forms.ethicalreviewmanager.com/Account/Login
- Relevant sections of the Victorian Site Specific Module
- Participant Information and Consent Form
- Study Protocol/Project Description
- A copy of any questionnaires/letters of invitation/advertising material etc.
Site Authorisation (if the study is being conducted at Monash Health)
- Site Specific Assessment Form which is created at online forms: https://au.forms.ethicalreviewmanager.com/Account/Login
- If applicable, an approved agreement from the list of approved agreements: Instructions to researchers for Human Research Ethics Committee application
- Researchers are asked to lodge new submissions via ERM https://au.forms.ethicalreviewmanager.com/Account/Login
- Following lodging the submission please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org informing the team of the new submission.
- In the email please advise of the ERM Reference and Monash Health Reference (if one has already been assigned) along with the study title.
- Attach the fee form (if applicable) to the email.
- The only documents required in hard copy, will be legal documents such as the HREC Review Form of Indemnity/Standard Form of Indemnity and Research Agreements as many commercial sponsors prefer a wet ink signature.
For further information please refer to the Research Support Services contact list for the person/people able to assist with submission enquires and their availabilities. Please note that staff are able to meet with researchers prior to a submission but researchers will need to make an appointment first.