Application Guidance for Site Specific Assessments for Projects Reviewed by Another Institution
- Research Governance Checklist
- Site Specific Assessment Form
- Monash Health Site Specific Participant Information and Consent Form
- Certificate of Insurance
- Monash Partners Certification by Head of Cardiology Department
- Monash Partners Certification by Head of Diagnostic Department
- Monash Partners General Service Request – Certification by Head of Supporting Department
- Monash Partners Certification by Head of Lung Function Department
- Monash Partners Certification by Head of Pathology Department
- Monash Partners Certification by Head of Pharmacy Department
If applicable, an approved agreement from the list of approved agreements: https://monashhealth.org/research/essential-information-for-all-new-applications/application-guidance-for-site-specific-assessments-for-monash-health-hrec-approved-studies/
- Researchers are asked to lodge new submissions via ERM https://au.forms.ethicalreviewmanager.com/Account/Login
- Following lodging the submission please send an email to email@example.com informing the team of the new submission.
- In the email please advise of the ERM Reference and Monash Health Reference (if one has already been assigned) along with the study title.
- Attach the fee form (if applicable) to the email.
- The only documents required in hard copy, will be legal documents such as the HREC Review Form of Indemnity/Standard Form of Indemnity and Research Agreements as many commercial sponsors prefer a wet ink signature.
For further information please refer to the Research Support Services contact list for the person/people able to assist with submission enquires and their availabilities. Please note that staff are able to meet with researchers prior to a submission but researchers will need to make an appointment first.