Monash Health 2020 Emerging Researcher Fellowships – Applications are Open
The Chief Executive has established the Monash Health Emerging Researcher Fellowship. The primary purpose of the Fellowship is to invest in early research career individuals, with significant potential for a research career and for whom a fellowship would contribute to that end. The Fellowship is to encourage Monash Health employees to conduct a research project and to target emerging researchers.
The Emerging Researcher Fellowship provides a career development opportunity for those who do not have a proven record of research and to provide some salary support for employees in all health related disciplines including Allied Health, Medicine and Nursing.
Applications for the 2020 Emerging Researcher Fellowships are now open. The application form and guidelines can be downloaded:
The 2019 Emerging Researcher Fellowships were awarded to:
- Dr Alice Han, Senior Registrar, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ms Roz Shand, Speech Pathologist, Acute General Medicine and Neurosciences, Dandenong Hospital
- Dr Jenny Han, Stroke Research Fellow, Neurology
- Ms Phoebe Samson, Physiotherapist, Neurosciences
- Mrs Kaman Cheung, Pharmacist
- Mr Paul DeFazio, Medical Scientist, Rare Diseases Genomics Pathology
- Dr Harjit Bagga, Senior Clinical Psychologist, Gender Clinic