Monash Health welcomes all feedback about the services we provide and the manner in which they are delivered.

Your feedback might be

  • a suggestion about an improvement,
  • a compliment about a staff member or service,
  • a complaint or concern about care provided,
  • about our consumer information.

Your feedback is used to improve the quality and consistency of care and services provided. It is confidential and will not affect your care or the services provided for you. It will be treated with respect and dealt with in a timely, courteous manner.

You can provide feedback in different ways:

  • Complete a feedback form online
  • Send an Email
  • Download and mail a completed form to:
    Consumer Feedback Coordinator Monash Health
    Locked Bag 29
    Clayton South
    Victoria 3169
  • Complete a paper feedback form. These are located in most patient areas or you can ask a staff member to provide you with one.
  • Contact the Consumer Feedback Coordinator by phone at the relevant hospital/ service:
    • They are available Monday to Friday from 9am – 3pm (apart from public Holidays). If you call and staff are not available, you may leave a message and we will call you back as soon as possible.
Casey Hospital and Cranbourne Centre 03 8768 1465
Dandenong Hospital 03 9554 8078
Monash Medical Centre 03 9594 2702
Moorabbin Hospital 03 9928 8584
Kingston Centre and Residential Services 03 9265 1356
Community Health Services 03 9554 8078
Mental Health Services 03 9554 9237


If you have provided us with a complaint we will contact you to let you know we have received your complaint and inform you of any decisions made and/or action taken. We aim to investigate and resolve complaints within 35 days.

All compliments, complaints and comments will be sent to the appropriate teams or services for review, discussion and consideration.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.

To lodge a complaint with the HCC:

  • Fill out a complaint form online at; or
  • Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.


Is there anyone else external to Monash Health that I can complain to?

Protected Disclosures (formerly known as Whistleblowing)

Complaints about certain serious misconduct or corruption involving public health services in Victoria can be made directly to the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC).

Monash Health encourages individuals to raise their concerns with IBAC if they are uncomfortable raising their concerns directly with Monash Health or if they feel some detrimental action has been, or may be taken against them if they make a complaint. The IBAC website provides detailed information about the types of complaints that can be made to IBAC, your privacy options and the process for management of complaints.


Provide feedback in another language

  • Request an interpreter and speak to your healthcare team about your feedback
  • Call Language Services on 9594 2374 to arrange to speak to the Consumer Feedback Coordinators with an interpreter during business hours.
  • You may write to us via letter or email in your preferred language and we will arrange for this to be translated at no charge to you. You may also submit feedback in your preferred language.