Monash Simulation Debrief Course (July)
This two-day introduction to simulation debriefing is a course designed to develop novice simulation educators and build their debriefing skills.
The programme is designed for interactive sessions and provide methods to enhance reflection, engagement and delivery of feedback in simulation debriefing. We will explore key concepts in simulation debriefing including:
- Core structures, tools and strategies for debriefing
- pre-brief strategies and setting the learner for optimal performance
- optimising psychological safety
- managing cognitive load
- working with co-facilitators
- enhancing observation and feedback skills
- tips and traps: handling the challenging debrief
- rapid cycle, pause and discuss and debriefing for in-situ simulation.
Registrants are asked to arrive 15 minutes prior to program commencement.
A map of our location and car parking information will be emailed upon registration.
Monash Simulation Moorabbin Hospital
823-865 Centre Rd
The program is fully catered for. Please inform us of any special dietary requirements in advance so your request can be catered for.
$2000 for medical consultants/SMS $650 for nursing, paramedics, JMS and Allied Health
How do I book?
Please register via the following link: https://www.trybooking.com/BJSAI
For more information
Please contact Kirsty Murtagh – Simulation Manager
T: 9928 8301
Download the information flyer.