We’re excited to share more opportunities for you to join our team at one of Australia’s largest and most comprehensive health services.
Featured opportunity: Early in Life Mental Health Services
Monash Health’s Early in Life Mental Health Service (ELMHS) provides care for young people who are experiencing emotional, behavioural or mental health problems. ELMHS offers assessment and treatment for infants, children and adolescents from 0-18 years in the southern region. Offering inpatient and community treatment, individual, family and group-based treatment, we work with people experiencing difficulties with anxiety, depression, school refusal, eating disorders, self-harm, suicidal ideation or psychosis.
We are currently recruiting Registered Psychiatric Nurses and Associate Nurse Managers across ELMHS’ Perinatal and Infant Inpatient Unit, OASIS Child Neuropsychiatry Inpatient Unit, and Stepping Stones Adolescent Inpatient Unit with a flexible range of ongoing full or part time employment options available.
To learn more, view Psychiatric Nursing Careers Opportunities ELMHS.
Latest roles at Monash Health
- Administration Assistant, Dandenong Hospital
- Director Hospital in the Home
- Respiratory Scientist
- Health Records Clerk
- Clinic Administrator, Monash Children’s Hospital
Allied Health featured roles
- Occupational Therapist Grade 2 – Paediatric Oncology / Paediatrics – Monash Children’s Hospital
- Social Worker Grade 2 – Newborns – Monash Children’s Hospital
- Speech Pathologist Lead Grade 4 – Monash Children’s Hospital
- Social Work Grade 2 – Monash at Home – Aged and Rehabilitation Care
- Senior Social Worker – Cystic Fibrosis – Monash Medical Centre
Nursing and Midwifery featured roles
- Critical Care Registered Nurse – ICU
- Clinical Coordinators – Monash at Home, Aged and Rehab Care
- Registered Nurses – Monash at Home, Aged and Rehab Care
- Registered Nurses – Endoscopy
Pharmacy featured roles
Victorian Heart Hospital featured roles
- Allied Health Assistants
- Cardiology Pharmacist
- Nursing Coordinator
- Registered Nurse Cardiac Care Unit
- Registered Nurses Cath Lab