With practical completion of the Victorian Heart Hospital now complete, roles are filling fast ahead of opening to our first patients on 23 February 2023.
As the southern-hemisphere’s first dedicated cardiac hospital, the Victorian Heart Hospital in partnership with Monash University will integrate hospital and clinical care with world-leading research and education.
For employees, joining the Victorian Heart Hospital means being a part of a history-making team, with access to state-of-the-art facilities and expertise.
There are still some vacancies available for cardiologists with expertise in heart failure, genetics, cardio-oncology, prevention, electrophysiology, interventional cardiology, imaging and research.
If this sounds like you or someone you know, take a look at our featured roles below. With roles closing shortly, this is your chance to secure a place in our team.
- Consultant Heart Failure & Cardio-Oncology Cardiologist
- Consultant Genetic Cardiologist
- Consultant Interventional Services Cardiologist
- Academic Lead of Heart Failure Cardiologist
- Academic Cardiac Rhythm Management Lead Cardiologist
- Academic Imaging Lead Cardiologist