We are recruiting to our Community Advisory Committee. The Community Advisory Committee comprises individual volunteer community members who advise the Monash Health Board of Directors to integrate the consumer voice into service design, policy and quality and safety improvement activities.
If you answer yes to the following, you may be the person we’re looking for:
- Have you, a family member, or someone you support, used Monash Health services?
- Are you a strategic thinker and passionate about health transformation?
- Are you a well-connected leader within your community?
- Do you want to help improve peoples’ experiences with Monash Health?
- Do you want to support and advise the largest metropolitan health service in Victoria?
By joining the Monash Health Community Advisory Committee, you can help shape the future of our services, and provide vital feedback to ensure Monash Health provides safe, high-quality care to everyone in our community.
Your involvement and commitment
The Community Advisory Committee meets Wednesday evenings every second month (6 meetings per year) for 3 hours, 5pm to 8pm, at Monash Medical Centre in Clayton.
You will receive a sitting fee to recognise your valuable contribution.
How to apply
Interested community members can complete the online application form on the Monash Health website.
Applications close Sunday 28 August 2022.
Learn more at our information session
Find out more about what the position entails and ask questions of current committee members at our online information session.
- Date: Thursday 25 August 2022
- Time: 5:30pm to 6:30pm
To RSVP and receive the virtual session details, email email@example.com by Sunday 21 August 2022.