Kanooka Community Childcare Centre is a parent managed, community-based centre that operates on a not-for-profit basis.
As a not-for-profit Incorporated Association, all parents and staff except the Manager, can become members of the Committee of Management and have full voting rights.
Joining the Committee of Management allows parents, carers or grandparents to contribute to decisions concerning the centre that their children attend and love so much!
2019 Committee of Management Members
- President – Ms Marie Garrubba
- Secretary – Ms Jaclyn Guzzardi
- Treasurer – Ms Debbie Ventura
- Fundraising Leader – Position vacant
- Monash Health Representative – Ms Ebony La Posta
- Staff/Parent Liaison representative – Position vacant
- Non-Office Bearing officers – Angela Yuan, Courtney Smyth, Dish Johnson, Jenny Bowman, Jodie Saisanas, Kate McGill, Courtney Smyth
2019 Meeting Dates @ 6:30pm
- Wednesday 20th March – Annual General Meeting followed by March meeting
- Wednesday 10th April
- Wednesday 8th May
- Wednesday 12th June
- Wednesday 10th July
- Wednesday 14th August
- Wednesday 11th September
- Wednesday 9th October
- Wednesday 13th November
Operational Guidelines (LINK)
Strategic Plan (LINK)