Adult Occupational Therapy assists people and carers whose lives are impacted by ill-health or frailty, to live fulfilling and healthy lives safely in their own home environment.
- Assessment of daily living. Home-based assessment, recommendations and intervention
- Funding applications (SWEP) for equipment and home modifications
- Pressure care assessment and intervention
- Aids and equipment assessment and prescription e.g. wheelchairs, scooters, beds, seating, hoists.
- Prescription and training including home safety, falls prevention, cognitive decline, carer education, community access training, vehicle modification
All of our services are provided as part of a comprehensive integrated Allied Health Team which can refer clients to other services and group activities to help improve health, wellbeing and social connection.
This service is for people aged 18-65 with a disability or long-term impairment living in the City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey or Cardinia Shire.
Referrals should be sent by eReferral through Healthlink or by email.
Phone: 03 8572 5631
City of Greater Dandenong, City of Casey or Cardinia Shire
- Greater Dandenong – 3171, 3172, 3173, 3174, 3175, 3975
- Casey – 3156, 3177, 3802, 3803, 3804, 3805, 3806, 3912, 3975, 3976, 3977, 3978, 3980
- Cardinia – 3139, 3781, 3782, 3783, 3806, 3807, 3808, 3809, 3810, 3812, 3813, 3814, 3815, 3816, 3978, 3980, 3981, 3984, 3987
Additional information required
Include all patient demographic and clinical details as well as relevant investigation results:
Contact hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm, Monday to Friday (except public holidays)
Please review the eligibility criteria before submitting a referral.