Monash Public Library Resources
The Monash Public Library Service offers electronic Easy Access Library accounts to patients and their supporters at Monash Health.
Monash Easy Access – Flyer for Patients
The Easy Access library membership is set up online. It provides access to a wide range of electronic library resources from the public library collection including e-books, e-magazines, audiobooks, online training courses and other general resources.
As the Easy Access account is intended for users who may be unable to travel to library branches in person, patients are encouraged to enrol during their stay at Monash Health. These memberships remain valid after discharge; holders of an Easy Access account may continue to use online resources only or visit any Monash Public Library branch to obtain a library card and have their membership converted to a full account.
- The Easy Access Library is provided on a BYOD (bring your own device) model.
- Users of this program will need to connect to Monash Health wi-fi or have their own internet connection in place.
- Easy Access memberships are limited to electronic library content only.
- Support will be provided by the public library during business hours. Contact information is displayed on the Easy Access flyer.
- Registration information is provided on the Easy Access brochure (above).
- Make sure you remember the password you created as it will be needed to access the online resources. If you do forget it, please call the library on 9541 3120 during library hours – https://www.monlib.vic.gov.au/Branches
- Visit https://monlib.vic.gov.au/eLibrary to select online resources.
- Personal details can be changed in person or by logging in online and selecting ‘Personal Details’.