Cardinia Casey Community Health Service Berwick
28 Parkhill Drive
phone 03 8768 5100
We are committed to programs which enhance illness prevention, early intervention and which promote wellness within a social view of health. Our well developed strategies address local, state and national health promotion priorities.
Resources are allocated to ensure this strong health promotion focus, including research, education, community action, structural change and information provision.
Programs include diabetes education, alcohol, drug and family counselling, with family violence services focussed on both victim and perpetrators. Some services are offered in co-operation with neighbouring Centres. Co-located services include Dental, Optometry, Linkages, Gambling Support, Chronic and Complex programs, Family Counselling, Diabetes Group, Cardiac Graduates and Drink Drive Program.
- Allied health: providing health education and treatment, focused on self management.
- Multi-disciplinary early intervention for children: speech and occupational therapy, child psychology and communication and behaviour modification groups.
- Comprehensive counselling and family support services: social work, psychology, and family support complemented by parenting education, panic and anxiety support groups and stress management programs.
- Financial Counselling: providing assistance to people who are having difficulty in paying their rent/mortgage, credit and debit matters, utility bills, bankruptcy and other issues contributing to financial hardships.
- Youth health programs: counselling, health information services, birthing support services for ‘at risk’ young women, and a young mums group.
- Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies program: working with pregnant women who need extra support accessing antenatal care or who are not engaged in antenatal care
- Women’s health services: Well Women’s Clinic, ante and post natal education and post natal depression program.
- Service for aged and disabled clients: allied health, home nursing, day activity programs, case management and community integration program for people with an acquired brain injury, carer education and support groups. A dedicated group of volunteers underpin services.
122 Thomas St, Dandenong, VIC, 3175
T: 972 8100 F: 03 9792 7759
28 Parkhill Dve, Berwick 3806
T: 03 8768 5100 F: 03 9704 0043
140 – 154 Sladen Street, Cranbourne Victoria.
T: 03 5990 6789 F: 03 5990 6207