These guidelines are in place to help create a safe online community, in the same way that we support a healthy community in the real world.
The aim of our social media channels is to build positive relationships with our community and we ask that anyone engaging with our social media channels shows courtesy, kindness and respect for all other members of our social media communities.
These guidelines apply to anyone on our social media channels, whether engaging directly with us or other social media users.
By engaging with our social media channels you agree to these guidelines.
Content must not:
- Be off-topic, intelligible or inappropriate for discussion in this forum
- Violate another person’s privacy
- Contain spam, be defamatory, offensive, abusive, threatening or promote any sexually explicit material, violence or illegal activity
- Promote discrimination based on age, race, gender, religion, nationality, disability or sexual orientation
- Be of a political nature
- Contain any non-approved advertising or promotion of products and services
- Infringe upon copyrights or trademarks
- Breach any terms of the social media platforms themselves
Breach of guidelines:
The Monash Health Public Affairs and Communication team reserves the right to hide, remove or report at its discretion any contribution to our social media channels that breach these guidelines.
If we feel as necessary or required by law, we reserve the right to share content with law enforcement authorities.
Hours of operation:
Our social media channels are monitored between 9am-5pm Monday to Friday (not including public holidays) by the Monash Health Social Media Team.
If the matter is a medical emergency please attend your nearest Emergency Department or call 000 immediately. If the matter is not urgent please consider visiting your GP or dialling the Nurse-On-Call number on 1300 60 60 24.
For all other enquiries please call our Main Switchboard on (03) 9594 6666 and they can direct your call.
Monash Health employees
Monash Health employees must follow the relevant PROMPT policies and procedures when posting on social media at all times.
If you have any questions or concerns about our social media channels please contact email@example.com.
Monash Health appreciates all feedback about the services we provide and the manner in which they are delivered. If you have any complaints or concerns please visit http://www.monashhealth.org/page/Concerns_compliments