Clinics are located at Springvale and Cranbourne for females and males, with priority given to clients depending on need.
Services (provided by Monash Health Community Health Nurses) include:
- Contraception information and referral
- Emergency contraception available by appointment only
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood Borne Virus and Sexually Transmitted Infection – Information and referral only
- Breast Health – Information, examination and referral
- Bowel Health – Information and referral
- General health assessments – advice and referral
- Cervical Screening Testing
- Pregnancy options and counselling
- Fertility and hormonal concerns
- Pathology onsite.
Priority given to clients who live work or study within:
- City of Greater Dandenong
- City of Casey
- Cardinia Shire
Our information and appointment service will advise on availability of the program.
Days of service / sites
- Springvale (Monday and Tuesday)
For information and our appointment service please call
T: 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273), Option 4