The needle and syringe program promotes:
- safe injecting drug use
- reducing the risk of HIV, hepatitis B and C
- supports the safe disposal of used needles and syringes.
This service is committed to providing a confidential, non judgemental and accessible service.
- All clients at risk of HIV/AIDS, hepatitis B and or hepatitis C through injecting drug use.
- Not applicable
All referrals can be made through our information and appointment service:
- 9794 0790 Dandenong Needle and Syringe Prorgam
- 8768 5147 Doveton, Cranbourne, Berwick, Pakenham and Cockatoo
- 8558 9080 Springvale and Dandenong
- Sterile water available from Doveton site for 30 cents.