Monash Health 2019 Emerging Researcher Fellowships
Applications for the 2019 Emerging Researcher Fellowships are now open.
The Chief Executive has established the Monash Health Emerging Researcher Fellowship. The primary purpose of the Fellowship is to invest in early research career individuals, with significant potential for a research career and for whom a fellowship would contribute to that end. The Fellowship is to encourage Monash Health employees to conduct a research project and to target emerging researchers.
It is intended that Fellowships of up to $20,000 each be awarded for 12 months. The Emerging Researcher Fellowship provides a career development opportunity for those who do not have a proven record of research and to provide some salary support for employees in all health related disciplines including Allied Health, Medicine and Nursing.
Applications close on Friday 29 March 2019.
The 2018 Emerging Researcher Fellowships were awarded to:
- Dr Joshua Casan, Haematology Clinical Trials and Genomics Research Fellow
- Ms Rebecca Jedwab, Electronic Medical Records (EMR) Nursing Benefits Program Officer
- Ms Stacey Rogers, Graduate Program Manager, Nursing
- Dr Sasha Skinner, Hospital Medical Officer, Obstetrics & Gynaecology
- Ms Claire Stanley, Senior Speech Pathologist ENT Specialist Outpatient Clinics, Otolaryngology, Head & Neck Surgery
- Ms Jacinta Winderlich, Senior Paediatric Dietitian, Monash Children’s Allied Health
- Dr Ai Li Yeo, EMR Benefits Fellow & Rheumatology Fellow