MHCPK’s comprehensive Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) Quality Assurance system covers every aspect of our production from raw material inspection through storage, production and distribution.
Our state-of-the-art production facilities were purpose-built in 2009 and are classified as Class 1/Vulnerable Persons food premises. They are externally audited twice a year and all our staff are trained and certified in HACCP.
We insist on the same HACCP certification from all our suppliers.
We are dedicated to quality, innovation and excellent service delivery and have been recognised with the following awards:
- Australian Council on Healthcare Standards Quality Improvement Award 2013
- Finalist of the 20th HACCP Awards- 2013
- Aged Care Hospitality Award 2012-Oscar Hospitality
- Southern Health Innovation Award 2012
- Inaugural Southern Health Excellence Award-2011
- Triple Care Award for OHS Improvements & Innovation-2010