Monash Health appreciates all feedback about the services we provide and the manner in which they are delivered.

Feedback is used to continually improve the quality of services provided. It is confidential and will not affect your care or the services provided for you. It will be treated with respect and dealt with in a timely, courteous manner.

If you have any concerns, please speak to a staff member directly involved with your care or the person in charge of the area. In most cases, that is the appropriate way to resolve issues, including any language difficulties experienced. We are committed to solving problems quickly and efficiently. There are also ways in which you can report complaints against serious misconduct and / or corruption.

Tell us what you think

There are four ways you can provide feedback:

  • Fill in our online form
  • Email us
  • Download and mail a completed form to
    Consumer Liaison Monash Health
    Locked Bag 29
    Clayton South
    Victoria 3169
  • Contact the Consumer Liaison Officer at the relevant facility:
    Casey Hospital and Cranbourne Integrated Care Centre 03 8768 1465
    Dandenong Hospital 03 9554 8078
    Monash Medical Centre 03 9594 2702
    Moorabbin Hospital 03 9928 8584
    Kingston Centre and Residential Services 03 9265 1000
    Community Health Services 03 9554 8078
    Mental Health Services 03 9554 9237

If you are not satisfied with our service, please contact us. We take complaints seriously and aim to resolve them quickly and fairly.

If you remain dissatisfied with our response, you may contact the Health Complaints Commissioner (HCC). The HCC responds to complaints about health services and the handling of health information in Victoria. Their service is free, confidential and impartial.

To lodge a complaint with the HCC:
Fill out a complaint form online at or
Phone 1300 582 113 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday to discuss your complaint.

Protected Disclosures ( formerly known as Whistleblowing) – Is there anyone else external to Monash Health that I can complain to?

Complaints about certain serious misconduct or corruption involving public health services in Victoria can be made directly to the Independent Broad-based Anti-corruption Commission (IBAC).

Monash Health encourages individuals to raise their concerns with IBAC if they are uncomfortable raising their concerns directly with Monash Health or if they feel some detrimental action has been, or may be taken against them if they make a complaint. The IBAC website provides detailed information about the types of complaints that can be made to IBAC, your privacy options and the process for management of complaints.

IBAC can be contacted via their website at: