Places we are working with
We are working in a place-based approach across Cardinia Shire, City of Casey and City of Greater Dandenong. This means we are using the places we live, learn, work and play at platforms for change. These places identify areas where efforts and change is needed and can direct work towards a range of priority areas including healthy eating, oral health, physical activity, mental health and wellbeing and tobacco control.
The places we are currently working with are:
- Education (early years services, primary and secondary schools)
- Sport clubs and recreation facilities
- Food providers, outlets and suppliers
- Community places (Neighbourhood Houses, Non-government Organisations, Supported Residential Services and Places of Worship)
- Systems thinking prevention workforce
We are also focusing on two additional initiatives for the year of health literacy and linking food and healthy eating across places.
We are flexible and excited to explore new potential places for prevention, so please get in contact with us if you would like to discuss further. Contact email@example.com