Monash Health offers a Graduate program which will support you in an educational and clinical environment as you make the exciting transition from student to registered nurse and/or midwife.
Monash Health offers the following Graduate Programs:
- Aboriginal Nursing and Midwifery
- Nursing (Dandenong and Monash Programs)
- Mid Year
- Combined Nursing and Midwifery
- Mental Health
We are excited to announce that we have positions available for the 2017 Graduate Nurse/Midwife Mid Year Program (commencing in August 2017) and applications are now open. Please click here to apply now.
About our Graduate Programs
Please refer to our online, printer-friendly brochure:
Have questions about our programs? Please refer to our Frequently Asked Questions!
Information for International Students
If you are ineligible for PMCV Computer Match but are still interested in our Graduate Programs please complete our form at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PJ2H7F8
Monash Health Graduate Expo
Wednesday 31st May 2017
15:30 - 18:00
Monash Health Translation Precinct (Level 2), Monash Medical Centre
246 Clayton Road, Clayton
For more information please refer to our Monash Health Graduate Expo Flyer
Please note that bookings are not required for general attendance at the Monash Health Graduate Expo. Bookings are required for Breakout Sessions only.
What's on at the Monash Health Graduate Expo?
Need directions to the Expo?
Breakout Session Bookings
Please note that all Breakout Sessions offered on the 31st May 2017 are now booked out.
Due to high demand we have opened bookings for Extra Breakout Sessions which will be held on Wednesday 7th June 2017. Please note that places for these sessions are limited. To secure your place please book through:
If you are planning to attend the Extra Breakout Sessions, we strongly encourage you to also attend the Monash Health Graduate Expo on Wednesday 31st May 2017 to meet with out clinical teams who are on display during the Expo. Please note that clinical teams will not be on display at the Extra Breakout Sessions in June. You do not need to book to attend the clinical displays during the Expo.
Come and visit the Monash Health sites!
www.trybooking.com/book/event?eid=279184. Please click on the link to secure a site tour!
Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program Information Session
Are you interested in Mental Health nursing? Monash Health will be holding an information session for the Mental Health Graduate Nurse Program on:
Wednesday 21st June 2017
5:00pm - 7:00pm
Dandenong Hospital, Conference Room
126-128 Cleeland Street, Dandenong
2017 Graduate Nursing and Midwifery Program applications have now closed.
Applications for 2018 Graduate Nurse Program positions (including mid-year) will be open Monday 29 May 2017 and will close Friday 21 July 2017.
How to apply
- All applicants must register with PMCV Computer Matching service. For more information visit http://www.pmcv.com.au/. Please note that you will need to provide your PMCV Candidate ID number as part of your application.
- Create an account in the Monash Health eRecruit system at https://southernhealth.mercury.com.au. When the job advertisement opens you will need to have an account in order to submit your application.
As part of the application process via the Monash Health eRecruit system, you will be asked to submit the following documents:
- Monash Health Graduate Program Curriculum Vitae (CV) Template. In the 'Clinical Referee' section of the template you will be asked to provide details of two (2) clinical references (third year if possible) who can describe your nursing/midwifery practice. A copy of this template will be available attached to the job advertisement.
- A certified copy of your most recent academic transcript including the grading key page.
- A completed copy of the Monash Health Fit2Work form with 100 points of certfied identification (Please note that we cannot accept existing Fit2Works or Police Checks. The Monash Health Fit2Work will be completed at no cost to you)
Please note that we do not require a cover letter. When you submit your application you will be asked to respond to several questions regarding:
- Why you would like to be a part of the Monash Health Graduate Program
- The qualities you would bring to the role
- Your learning goals for the graduate year
Benefits of being a Monash Health Graduate
Monash Health offers Graduates a range of employee benefits including but not limited to:
- 5 weeks annual leave, spread between two rotations
- Salary packaging
- Free, confidential counselling services
For more information about these and other benifits offered to Monash Health employees please visit the Employee Benefits page at http://www.monashhealth.org/page/Employee_benefits
Important information and Useful Links