Assistance with care and housing for the aged (ACHI)
ACHI helps elderly people access secure and affordable housing. We assist and support elderly people who are on a low income, are frail or at risk and help people to stay in their home over the long-term.
Who is eligible for ACHI?
- Greater Dandenong
- People who are over 50 years and on a low income
- People who are renting in private or public housing, rooming houses or caravan parks
- People who do not own their own home or have assets
- People who are homeless or near homeless
- People who are living in unsuitable, unsafe accommodation
- People who are sharing or boarding with family or friends
There are no costs for ACHI services.
ACHI is part of Community Support Options
- To discuss the program further, please call Intake on 9792 7579
- For general enquiries about Community Support Options, please call 9792 7747