What items do I need to bring with me?
Although we provide most of what you'll need, additional personal items should include:
- a lightweight dressing gown
- a nightgown or pyjamas and underwear
- slippers or other comfortable shoes with non-slip soles
- toiletries (soap, toothbrush, toothpaste, hairbrush or comb, tissues, shampoo, razor.) Face washers are supplied
- a pen
- a small amount of pocket money
- your current medication
- Medicare Card and Health Insurance details, if any
- other personal items, such as a sheepskin or special pillows, should be marked very clearly
- please do not bring valuables, we can only look after them in emergencies.