Sexual and reproductive health services
Clinics are located at Springvale and Cranbourne for females and males, with priority given to clients depending on need.
Services (provided by Monash Health Community Health Nurses) include:
- Contraception information and referral
- Emergency contraception available by appointment only
- Pregnancy testing
- Blood Borne Virus and Sexually Trasmitted Infection - Information and referral only
- Breast Health - Information, examination and referral
- Bowel Health - Information and referral
- General health assessments - advice and referral
- Cervical Screening Testing
- Pregnancy options and counselling
- Fertility and hormonal concerns
- Pathology onsite.
Priority given to clients who live work or study within:
- City of Greater Dandenong
- City of Casey
- Cardinia Shire
Our information and appointment service will advise on availability of the program.
Days of service / sites
- Springvale (Monday and Tuesday)
For information and our appointment service please call
T: 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273), Option 4