Sexual and reproductive health services
Clinics are located at Springvale and Cranbourne for females and males, with priority given to clients aged between 12 and 25 years of age.
- infection screening
- Pap testing
- pregnancy options
- emergency contraception
- HIV, hepatitis B and C testing
- fertility awareness
- pregnancy testing
- fertility, Implanon insertions and hormonal concerns
- pathology onsite
- pharmacy onsite at Cranbourne site only.
Priority given to Clients who live work or study within:
- Greater Dandenong
- City of Casey
- Shire of Cardinia
Our information and appointment service will advise on availability of the program.
Days of service / sites
- Cranbourne – Monday to Thursday
- Springvale - Monday to Wednesday
For information and our appointment service please call
T: 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273)