Monash Health Community
Monash Health Community supports our community in order to improve and maintain health, independence and well-being. We do this by coordinating and/or providing integrated, multidisciplinary care across multiple settings within the local community. Our aim is to empower and prepare clients to self-manage their health and health care.
Working with clients across the age spectrum, Monash Health Community provides care which supports clients through all stages of non-acute care from prevention through to rehabilitation. We provide services which support clients in their homes, community based facilities and dedicated Monash Health Community hubs. Our services are offered face to face and in group settings and include clinical (eg: nursing, dental, medicine, physiotherapy, occupational and other therapies) and non-clinical (eg: counselling, community development, social work, case management) services.
Monash Health Community, which incorporates Cardinia Casey Community Health Services and Greater Dandenong Community Health Service, is excited to be operating a number of programs from our new service hub at 122 Thomas Street, Dandenong.
- Acquired language difficulties
- Financial counselling
- Home and community care - Community health nurses
- Sexual and reproductive health services
- Women's health and wellbeing service
- Youth services
- Cardina Casey Community Health Service Pakenham
- Cardinia Casey Community Health Service_Berwick
- Cardinia Casey Community Health Service Cockatoo
- Cardinia Casey Community Health Service Cranbourne - Planned Activity Program
- Community Maternity ServicesDialysis Unit
- Greater Dandenong Community Health Service
- Greater Dandenong Community Health Service Springvale
- Ophthalmology Department Monash Health
- Pakenham Health Hub
- Specialist Clinics
- Cardinia Casey Community Health Service Berwick
- Healthwise Fitness Gym