InReach at Monash Health provides care, consultation, referral, education and support for clients and care providers in Residential Care Facilities (RCF).
- Ensure that care is delivered in the right place at the right time
- Prevent avoidable Hospital presentations where appropriate by bringing expert hospital care to the facility
- Support transition of clients from hospital to their place of residence
- Assist the facilities' staff in the ongoing development of clinical skills and knowledge
- Support emergency services such as Ambulance Victoria and our Emergency Departments by providing a clinical resource in the community
- InReach operates 7 days per week, including Public Holidays. It is staffed by clinical nurses and doctors
Nurses can visit residents during the day from Monday to Sunday, with doctors currently available Monday to Friday.
InReach can assist with transition to substituted in-patient care in the community for clients requiring medical therapies under the Hospital in the Home Program.
- Saturday 1400 – 2000
- Sunday and public holidays 0800 – 1400
We now offer a nursing telephone support and bookings 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. For this support service, please contact us