Key aims of GP Liaison:
- Enable improved GP engagement and representation
- Improve communication between Monash Health and GPs, Primary Health Networks, Health Professionals in the community and other Primary Care Stakeholders
- Collaborate to support continuous professional development for primary care health providers
- Support compliments / feedback management
Monash University is leading an NHMRC Partnership project, OPTIMISE, to improve the delivery of health care to refugees
and asylum seekers. CLICK HERE for more information.
MONASH LUNG AND SLEEP INSTITUTE
Annual General Practitioners Update
Tuesday, 21 February 2017
Topics to be covered: Disease Management Pathways, Managing anxiety in chronic lung disease, Q & A time
(4 x Cat. 2 RACGP QI & CPD points apply)
For more information and how to register see FLYER
- "Medical Assessment and Management of Behaviours of Concern in People with Intellectual Disability"
These interactive video based modules provide GPs with information and guidelines for their assessment and management of people with intellectual disability presenting with challenging behaviours. Each interactive module is based around a case presentation, includes questions and quizzes, and takes between 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
You can find the modules at: http://cddh-online.monash.org/