Key aims of GP Liaison:
- Enable improved GP engagement and representation
- Improve communication between Monash Health and GPs, Primary Health Networks, Health Professionals in the community and other Primary Care Stakeholders
- Collaborate to support continuous professional development for primary care health providers
- Support compliments / feedback management
Monash University is leading an NHMRC Partnership project, OPTIMISE, to improve the delivery of health care to refugees
and asylum seekers. CLICK HERE for more information.
DIABETIC RELATED FOOT ULCERS
Monash Health in conjuction with Smith & Nephew invites you to attend an educational update dinner either on the 16th or 21st March 2017
The aim of the evening is to update GPs and Practice Nurses on evidence based best practice in preventing and managing diabetic related foot ulcers. For more information - Click here
- "Medical Assessment and Management of Behaviours of Concern in People with Intellectual Disability"
These interactive video based modules provide GPs with information and guidelines for their assessment and management of people with intellectual disability presenting with challenging behaviours. Each interactive module is based around a case presentation, includes questions and quizzes, and takes between 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
You can find the modules at: http://cddh-online.monash.org/