Key aims of GP Liaison:
- Enable improved GP engagement and representation
- Improve communication between Monash Health and GPs, Primary Health Networks, Health Professionals in the community and other Primary Care Stakeholders
- Collaborate to support continuous professional development for primary care health providers
- Support compliments / feedback management
GP Liaison Newsletter
Welcome to Monash Minute, our new quarterly publication for primary health practitioners.
|Monash Centre for Health Research and Implementation|
Participants needed to take part in diabetes clinical trial on the beneficial effects of Carnosine (an over the counter food supplement) on cardiometabolic health in individuals with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes
- "Medical Assessment and Management of Behaviours of Concern in People with Intellectual Disability"
These interactive video based modules provide GPs with information and guidelines for their assessment and management of people with intellectual disability presenting with challenging behaviours.
Each interactive module is based around a case presentation, includes questions and quizzes, and takes between 60 to 90 minutes to complete.
You can find the modules at: http://cddh-online.monash.org/