The financial counselling service provides information about people’s rights when dealing with fines, debts, debt collectors and legal action.
Financial counsellors see people who are having difficulties with:
- paying bills
- rent / mortgage
- debt matters
- other issues contributing of financial hardship.
People living or working in the:
- City of Greater Dandenong
- Shire of Cardinia
- Financial counselling services are also available through the Enhancement program to people living in the Southern region experiencing financial difficulties due to the global financial downturn. These services are available through the Money Help Phone service
Yes. Information and appointment service to advise
All referrals can be made through our information and appointment service:
- T : 1300 3 iCARE (1300 342 273)
- 1800 007 007 Money Help Line