Community Support Options
Community Support Options works to support people living with a disability and the frail aged to living independently in their home. This service operates within the municipalities of Bayside, Kingston, Dandenong, Casey and Cardinia. Community Support Options assists with:
- identifying consumer needs
- raising community and provider awareness of unmet consumer need
- providing training and information about the services' system and access issues to service providers and consumers
- assisting service providers in the planning, coordination and development of services which address unmet need
- promoting and resourcing consumers and carers to be partners in the service planning and delivery process.
Level1, 55 Buckingham Avenue
Springvale VIC 3717
T: 9792 7747
This organisation was jointly funded by the Commonwealth and Victorian Governments under the HACC program.