Registration will be open from 1st July to 8th October 2018 via Event Brite. Click HERE TO REGISTER.
Registration will be open from 1st July to 1st November via Event Brite.
The link to registration will be released closer to this date along with full program details.
Please submit your poster abstracts to MonashHealthAHADay@monashhealth.org prior to the 22nd June 2018, including the following details:
- Your name, role and health service
- A small 50 word bio about the key author
- The title of your poster
- A paragraph summarising the content of your poster (no more than 50 words)
- Your contact details for further enquiries (email and phone number)
The criteria for poster submissions for Monash Health AHA Day 2018 are as follows:
- All posters are to be in print format
- All posters are to be no larger than AO in size.
- All posters are to have clear title, author and contact details
- All poster submissions must be provided with thumb tacks or Velcro in order to attach to pin boards on the day
- All poster submissions must be up by 8.30am 14th November in their dedicated position at Holmesglen Institute, Moorabbin.
Once posters are finalised, they are to be submitted online by COB Friday 19th October 2018.
Drop Box Instructions
How to sign up for Dropbox
To sign up for a Dropbox account:
Create an account on dropbox.com.
Type your name and email address (your email address is the username for your Dropbox account).
Type a unique password.
Click the box to agree to the Dropbox terms.
Click Create an account.
Every file you save to your Dropbox can also be shared quickly.
Just use a shared link. It’s the perfect way to send a file, especially a large video or photo. Anyone you share the link with will be able to view or download a copy of the file, even if they don’t have a Dropbox account. Don’t worry, though — they won’t be able to edit or delete the file from your Dropbox. With shared links, you maintain control over the files you share.
Here’s how to do it:
- Sign in to dropbox.com, and find the file you’d like to share.
- Hover over the file, and click the Share button that appears.
- Enter the email addresses of the people you want to invite, and click Send. Or, you can copy the link and paste it into an email, chat, or whatever you’re using to communicate
Any queries regarding this event, please contact the event sub-committee via email on MonashHealthAHADay@monashhealth.org